Sorry,I’m tied up.对不起,我有事要做。
Sorry,I have plans.对不起,我有安排了。
Sorry,I’m busy.对不起,我很忙。
I’m afraid I can’t.恐怕不行。
I’m sorry but I can’t.对不起,恐怕不行。
Let’s do it another time.再找时间吧。
Could we plan it for another day?改天行吗?
Some other time.再找其他时间吧。
Sorry,I’ll be busy tomorrow.对不起,明天我会很忙。
I’m sorry,but I have other plans.对不起,我有别的安排。
Thanks for asking,but I already made plans.谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。
How about a rain check?再找机会吧。
注:rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思。