Why did they shut them in the first place?
以前干嘛要关上呢?
Do you know the reason? Hmm?
你知道原因吗? 嗯?
No. -No...
不知道 -不知道?
Oh, all right. Hang on.
好吧,我们继续。
They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing.
我可是个“舞林高手”哦!
Like a chicken...with the face of a monkey... I fly.
看我跳“鸡舞”……“猴子舞”……飞起来啦!
Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.
希望下次还能有幸邀您公主殿下。
Well, he was sprightly.
哈!他真是活跃。
Especially for a man in heels.
穿了高跟鞋还这么能蹦跶。
Are you okay? - I've never been better.
你还好吗? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.
我今天好开心。
I wish it could be like this all the time.
真希望永远都能像今天一样。