Excuse me for a minute.
对不起我失陪一会儿。
-Glad I caught you. -Hans!
-又接住你了。 -汉斯!
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide...Oops. Sorry.
经常只有我一个人在大厅里滑...哦不好意思。
Your physique helps I'm sure too.
你这么强壮肯定没问题。
What's this? I was born with it.
这是什么? -哦,生下来就长了。
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.
其实,我曾梦到被一个地精吻过。
I like it.
真有趣。
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.
对!整个都吞下去!哈哈,你做到了。
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?
对了,你有多少兄弟来着?
Twelve older brothers.
十二个哥哥。