Cashier: Can I help you?
收银员:我能为你们做点儿什么?
Simon: What do you want,Daming?
西蒙:你想要什么,大明?
Daming: I don't know.What's a hot dog? Is it a...
大明:我不知道。热狗是什么?它是一只……
Simon: No,it isn' t a dog.Look! That's a hot dog.
西蒙:不,它不是一只狗。看!那是一个热狗。
Daming:It looks good!I want a hot dog,please.
大明:它看上去不错!我想要一个热狗。
Simon: And I want a hamburger.
西蒙:我想要一个汉堡包。
Simon's dad: I want a hamburger, too.
西蒙的爸爸:我也想要一个汉堡包。
Cashier: And to drink?
收银员:喝的呢?
Simon: Cola, please.
西蒙:可乐。
Daming: Can I have some soup?
大明:我能喝一些汤吗?
Cashier: Sorry, we don't have any.
收银员:对不起,我们没有汤。
Daming: All right, a cola for me.
大明:好吧,给我一杯可乐。
Simon's dad: And a cola for me, too.
西蒙的爸爸:也给我一杯可乐。
Cashier: So, that's two hamburgers, one hot dog and three colas.
收银员:那么,一共是两个汉堡包、一个热狗和三杯可乐。
Simon's dad: That's right.
西蒙的爸爸:没错。
Simon's dad: How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸:多少钱?
Cashier: It' s thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents.
收银员:十三美元二十五美分。
Simon's dad: Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸:给你。
Cashier: Thank you.Here's your food.Enjoy your meal!
收银员:谢谢你。这是你们的食物。享用你们的美餐!
Daming: Let me take them.
大明:让我拿它们。
Simon's dad: Be careful!
西蒙的爸爸:当心!
Daming: Oh no! I' m sorry!
大明:哦,不!我很抱歉!
Simon: My new trousers!
西蒙:我的新裤子!