Mrs Webb: Come on, kids.It's time to cook the noodles.
韦伯夫人:快点,孩子们。到做面条的时间了。
Ben: Oops!
本:哎呀!
Mrs Webb: Be careful, Ben.Don't run near the hot water.You'll get hurt.
韦伯夫人:小心,本。不要在热水附近跑。你会受伤的。
Mrs Webb: Cooking can be fun, but you must be careful.
韦伯夫人:烹饪会很有趣,但是你们必须小心。
Ben: Yes.You're right.
本:是的,你是对的。
Xiaoling: Don't cut the vegetables so quickly, Ben.The knife is sharp.You may cut yourself.
小玲:不要那么快地切蔬菜,本。刀很锋利。你可能切到你自己。
Mrs Webb: Watch out, everyone.The floor is very wet.Don't walk there.You may fall down.
韦伯夫人:大家注意。地面非常湿。不要在那里走。你们可能跌倒。
Ben: Here...Let me help you dry the floor.
本:这里……让我帮你拖干地面吧。
Mrs Webb: Great work, Ben.Safety first.Don't forget.
韦伯夫人:做得好,本。安全第一。不要忘记。
climb a tree
爬树
fall down
跌倒
eat a bad apple
吃一个烂苹果
get sick
生病
touch a fan
触碰风扇
get hurt
被伤害
feed the animals
喂动物
dangerous
危险的