Danny: Hey! Li Mei! Come here!
丹尼:嘿!李梅!来这里!
Li Ming' s mum: Don' t shout, please.
李明的妈妈:请不要喊叫。
Danny: Oh, I' m sorry.Take this seat, Li Mei.
丹尼:哦,对不起。坐这个座位,李梅。
Li Mei:Thank you.
李梅:谢谢你。
Li Ming: Don' t put your bag on the seat, Danny.
李明:不要把你的包放在座位上,丹尼。
Danny: All right.
丹尼:好的。
Li Ming: Please sit here, grandma.
李明:请坐在这里,奶奶。
Danny: Please take my seat, grandpa.
丹尼:请坐我的座位,爷爷。
Grandpa & Grandma: Thank you, children.
爷爷和奶奶:谢谢你们,孩子们。
Li Ming & Danny: You' re welcome.
李明和丹尼:不用谢,别客气。
Li Mei: Is the zoo far, auntie?
李梅:动物园远吗,伯母?
Li Ming' s mum: No, it' s near.We' ll get off at the next stop.
李明的妈妈:不,它很近。我们将在下一站下车。
Li Mei: I can' t wait!
李梅:我等不及了!