Jiamin: Hey, Ben! What will you do if you see an old lady standing on the bus?
家民:嘿,本!在公共汽车上,如果你看见一位老妇人正在站着,你将会做什么?
Ben: That's easy.If she does not have a seat, I will give her my seat.Why?
本:那很简单。如果她没有座位,我将会把我的座位让给她。为什么这么问?
Jiamin: Well, today on the bus, I stood up to give my seat to an old lady.But before I could say anything to her, a young man quickly sat down.
家民:嗯,今天在公共汽车上,我站起来把我的座位让给了一位老妇人。但是在我能对她说什么之前,一个年轻人快速地坐下了。
Ben: How impolite! We should always give our seat to people in need.It's the polite thing to do.
本:多么没礼貌啊!我们应该总是把我们的座位让给需要的人。要做有礼貌的事情。
Xiaoling: That's right.I don't like impolite people.Yesterday, as I waited in line at the supermarket, a girl tried to push in.She didn' t even say "Excuse me" .
小玲:那是对的。我不喜欢没礼貌的人。昨天,当我在超市排队等候时,一个女孩试图插队。她甚至都没有说“对不起”。
Janet: People should always wait for their turn.If the line is long, don't push in.Be patient!
珍妮特:人们应该总是等着轮到他们。如果队伍很长,不要插队。要有耐心!
be quiet
保持安静
playing in class when the teacher is talking
当老师讲课的时候在课堂上玩耍
wait until you finish
等待直到你吃完
talking with your mouth full
在你嘴里满是食物的时候说话
share with others
和他人分享
taking all the food from the dish
从盘子中拿走所有的食物
be kind
要友好
laughing at another pupil
嘲笑另一个学生