Janet: Jiamin, are you OK?
珍妮特:家民,你还好吗?
Jiamin: I tried to carry all the books.I didn' t want to go back to the classroom again.
家民:我尝试搬所有的书。我不想再回到教室。
Xiaoling: Why are you in such a hurry? You are like that silly hare.
小玲:你为什么如此匆忙?你就像那只愚蠢的野兔。
Jiamin: Hare? What do you mean?
家民:野兔?你什么意思?
Xiaoling:You know...the old story about the tortoise and the hare.
小玲:你知道的……那个关于龟和野兔的古老故事。
Janet: Yes.One day a tortoise and a hare had a race.The hare was sure he would win so he took a rest.He was too proud and careless.The slow but careful tortoise won the race.
珍妮特:是的。一天,一只龟和一只野兔进行了赛跑。野兔确信自己会赢,因此他休息了。他太骄傲和粗心了。缓慢但细心的龟赢了赛跑。
Jiamin: Ahh.I understand now.If I want to do something well, I should be careful and patient.
家民:啊。我现在懂了。如果我想要做好某事,我应该细心并且有耐心。
Janet: That' s right.Remember, Slow and steady wins the race.
珍妮特:没错。记住:慢而稳,赛必胜。
Don' t be sad.
不要难过。
Work harder.
再接再厉。
Don' t be in such a hurry.
不要如此匆忙。
Be careful.
当心。
Don' t cut too fast.
不要切得太快。
Be patient.
要有耐心。
Don' t be proud.
不要骄傲。
Work harder.
再接再厉。