Yangyang: When will the rehearsal begin, Guoguo?
阳阳:这次排练将在什么时候开始,果果?
Guoguo: It'll begin at four.You look nervous.
果果:它将在四点开始。你看起来很紧张。
Yangyang: Yes.This is my first time to be a host.
阳阳:是的。这是我第一次当主持人。
Guoguo: It'll be all right.You always enjoy speaking in front of the class.
果果:没关系的。你总是喜欢在班级前面讲话。
Yangyang: Yes, I do.But how many students are there all together in our grade?
阳阳:是的,我喜欢。但是我们年级一共有多少名学生?
Guoguo: There are over three hundred. Don't be afraid.Our classmates are all your fans.
果果:有三百多名。不要害怕。我们的同班同学都是你的迷。
Yangyang: Thank you so much.I'll miss you and our classmates.
阳阳:非常感谢你。我会想念你和我们的同班同学。
Guoguo: So will I. We are all good friends.
果果:我也会。我们都是好朋友。
Yangyang: What's there in that large box?
阳阳:那边那个大盒子里有什么?
Guoguo: Gifts for our teachers.We'll invite them to come onto the stage.
果果:给我们的老师们的礼物。我们将邀请他们上台。
Yangyang: That box looks heavy! Do you want me to hold it for you then?
阳阳:那个盒子看起来很重!到时你想让我帮你拿着它吗?
Guoguo: Yes, please, and I'll say some words of thanks to the teachers.
果果:是的,麻烦了,我将对老师们说一些感谢的话。