Grandpa: Wow, a library! There was no library in my old school.
祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校里没有图书馆。
Sarah: Tell us about your school, please.
萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
Grandpa: There was only one small buildingon a hill.
祖父:在山上只有一个小的建筑物。
Wu Yifan: Could you see stars at night?
吴一凡:您在晚上能看见星星吗?
Grandpa: Yes, I liked the stars.
祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。
Sarah: Me too.One day I' m going to visit the moon.
萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。
Wu Yifan: The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
吴一凡:在1969年,美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。
Sarah: How do you know that?
萨拉:你怎么知道的?
Wu Yifan: Easy, I looked it upon the Internet.
吴一凡:很容易,我在互联网上查阅它的。
Grandpa: Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.
祖父:啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有互联网。