Simon: What do you want, Daming?
西蒙:你想要什么,大明?
Daming: I don't know. What's a hot dog? Is it really a dog?
大明:我不知道。热狗是什么?它真的是一只狗吗?
Simon: No, Daming. That's a hot dog.
西蒙:不是,大明。那是一个热狗。
Daming: It looks good!
大明:它看上去不错!
Cashier: Can I help you?
收银员:我能为你们做点什么?
Daming: I want a hot dog, please.
大明:我想要一个热狗。
Simon: And I want a hamburger.
西蒙:我想要一个汉堡包。
Simon's dad: A hamburger for me too.
西蒙的爸爸:也给我一个汉堡包。
Cashier: And to drink?
收银员:还要喝的吗?
Simon: I want a cola.
西蒙:我想要一杯可乐。
Daming: A cola for me too.
大明:也给我一杯可乐。
Simon's dad: Three colas, please.
西蒙的爸爸:三杯可乐。
Cashier: That's two hamburgers, a hot dog and three colas.
收银员:两个汉堡包,一个热狗和三杯可乐。
Simon's dad: How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸:多少钱?
Cashier: It's thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents.
收银员:十三美元二十五美分。
Simon's dad: Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸:给你。
Cashier: Thank you.Enjoy your meal!
收银员:谢谢你。(请)享用你们的美餐!
Daming: Let me take them.
大明:让我拿它们。
Simon's dad: Be careful!
西蒙的爸爸:当心!
Daming: Oh no! I' m sorry!
大明:哦,不!对不起!
Simon: Oh no! My new shorts and shoes!
西蒙:哦,不!我的新短裤和鞋子!