Lingling: Hi, Mike! Nice to see you again. Did you go to see your grandparents this summer?
玲玲:嗨,迈克!再次见到你很高兴。今年夏天你去看望你(外)祖父母了吗?
Mike: Yes, I did. I gave them some gifts from China.
迈克:是的,我去看望我(外)祖父母了。我送给了他们一些来自中国的礼物。
Lingling: What gifts did you have for them?
玲玲:你为他们准备了什么礼物?
Mike: I bought a pair of Chinese shoes for my grandma, and a pair of glasses for my grandpa.
迈克:我为我(外)祖母买了一双中国产的鞋子,为我(外)祖父买了一副眼镜。
Lingling: Did they like your gifts?
玲玲:他们喜欢你的礼物吗?
Mike: Yes, they liked them very much.
迈克:是的,他们非常喜欢它们。
Lingling: Are they coming to visit you?
玲玲:他们将要来看望你吗?
Mike: Yes, they are coming next summer. I miss them. Oh, Lingling, will you help me, please?
迈克:是的,明年夏天他们就会来。我想念他们。哦,玲玲,请问你能帮帮我吗?
Lingling: Sure. What can I do for you?
玲玲:当然。我可以为你做什么?
Mike: Would you please tell me more about the food in Beijing? I want them to enjoy the best food here.
迈克:请你告诉我更多关于北京的食物的事好吗?我想让他们享受这里最好的食物。
Lingling: No problem.
玲玲:没问题。