Simon: Look, Daming. Tomorrow is Flag Day.
西蒙:看,大明。明天是美国国旗制定纪念日。
Daming: What do you do on Flag Day?
大明:你们在美国国旗制定纪念日做什么?
Simon: We fly the flag and we sing songs.
西蒙:我们升国旗并且唱歌。
Daming: Can you tell me more about American festivals, Simon?
大明:你能告诉我更多关于美国节日的事情吗,西蒙?
Simon: Well, Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.
西蒙:好的,感恩节是我最喜欢的节日。
Daming: What do you do on Thanksgiving Day?
大明:你们在感恩节做什么?
Simon: We always have a special meal. It’s a big family dinner.
西蒙:我们总是吃一顿特别的饭。它是一顿丰盛的家庭晚餐。
Daming: That’s lovely.
大明:那太好了。
Simon: On Thanksgiving Day we say “thank you” for our food, family and friends.
西蒙:在感恩节我们向我们的食物、家人和朋友说“谢谢你”。
Daming: That sounds nice.
大明:那听起来很好。
Simon: And after Thanksgiving dinner, we watch a big football game on TV.
西蒙:在感恩节晚餐之后,我们在电视上观看一场盛大的美式橄榄球赛。
Daming: That’s great! I think I like Thanksgiving too!
大明:那太棒了!我想我也喜欢感恩节!