Amy: What’s the matter, Lingling? Are you feeling bored?
埃米:怎么啦,玲玲?你感觉厌烦吗?
Lingling: No...
玲玲:不……
Amy: Do you miss your friends in China?
埃米:你想念你在中国的朋友们吗?
Lingling: No...
玲玲:不……
Amy: Are you feeling angry?
埃米:你感觉生气吗?
Lingling: Oh no! Of course not.
玲玲:哦,不!当然不是。
Amy: Are you feeling sad?
埃米:你感觉难过吗?
Lingling: Yes...
玲玲:是的……
Amy: What’s the matter?
埃米:怎么啦?
Lingling: My grandma is ill in hospital.
玲玲:我(外)祖母生病住院了。
Amy: Oh, I’m so sorry!
埃米:哦,我真难过!
Lingling: I called my mum yesterday. She told me that.
玲玲:我昨天给我妈妈打电话了。她告诉了我那件事。
Ms Smart: Your mum called this morning, Lingling.
斯玛特女士:你妈妈今天早上打电话了,玲玲。
Lingling: Oh, how is my grandma? Did she tell you?
玲玲:哦,我(外)祖母怎么样?她告诉你了吗?
Ms Smart: Yes. Your grandma is better now. She went home/this morning.
斯玛特女士:是的。你(外)祖母现在痊愈了。她今天早上回家了。
Lingling: Fantastic! I' m happy now!
玲玲:太好了!我现在很开心!