Sam: That’s my T-shirt!
萨姆:那是我的T恤衫!
Amy: No! It’s my T-shirt.
埃米:不!它是我的T恤衫。
Ms Smart: Don’t argue! What’s the matter?
斯玛特女士:不要争吵!怎么啦?
Amy: Sam took my T-shirt. He wants to wear it.
埃米:萨姆拿了我的T恤衫。他想要穿它。
Sam: But it isn’t your T-shirt. Mum bought it for me.
萨姆:但是它不是你的T恤衫。妈妈给我买了它。
Amy: No, she didn’t. Mum bought a new T-shirt for me.
埃米:不,她没有。妈妈给我买了一件新T恤衫。
Ms Smart: Your red T-shirts are on the line. I washed them for you. Look!
斯玛特女士:你们的红色T恤衫在绳子上。我为你们把它们洗了。看!
Sam: Did you wash Lingling’s T-shirt?
萨姆:你洗玲玲的T恤衫了吗?
Ms Smart: No, I didn’t. Lingling’s Tshirt is clean. She didn’t wear it.
斯玛特女士:不,我没有。玲玲的T恤衫很干净。她没穿它。
Sam: I’m so sorry, Lingling!
萨姆:我很抱歉,玲玲!
Amy: I’m sorry too.
埃米:我也很抱歉。
Lingling: That’s OK.
玲玲:没关系。
Lingling: Look, this is my new kite.
玲玲:看,这是我的新风筝。
Amy: Oh, it’s beautiful!
埃米:哦,它很漂亮!
Sam: The cat is so cute!
萨姆:这只猫真可爱!
Lingling: Let' s go and fly it.
玲玲:让我们去放飞它吧。
Amy and Sam: Great!
埃米和萨姆:太好了!