Lingling is in London with Sam and Amy.
玲玲、萨姆和埃米在伦敦。
Amy: Hello, John. How are you?
埃米:你好,约翰。你好吗?
John: I’m fine, thank you. You’re back from China!
约翰:我很好,谢谢你。你们从中国回来了!
Amy: Yes, we’re home.
埃米:是的,我们回家了。
John: Did you come back yesterday?
约翰:你们昨天回来的吗?
Amy: No, we came back last Sunday. This is our Chinese friend, Lingling.
埃米:不,我们上星期日回来的。这是我们的中国朋友玲玲。
John: Hello, Lingling.
约翰:你好,玲玲。
Lingling: Hi, John. Do you live in London too?
玲玲:你好,约翰。你也住在伦敦吗?
John: Yes, I live near Amy and Sam.
约翰:是的,我住在埃米和萨姆家附近。
Lingling: Amy, look at those ice creams! Let’s buy some.
玲玲:埃米,看那些冰激凌!让我们买一些吧。
John: This is your ice cream, Lingling.
约翰:这是你的冰激凌,玲玲。
Lingling: Thank you!
玲玲:谢谢你!
Sam: We’re going home now, John. Come with us.
萨姆:我们现在要回家了,约翰。跟我们一起来吧。
Amy: There’s our bus! Finish your ice cream, Lingling.
埃米:那是我们乘坐的公共汽车!吃完你的冰激凌,玲玲。
Lingling: Wait for me!
玲玲:等等我!
John: Hurry up, Lingling. Run!
约翰:赶快,玲玲。跑!
Lingling: Oh no! I dropped my ice cream!
玲玲:哦,不!我弄掉了我的冰激凌!
John: Oh no! My new shoes!
约翰:哦,不!我的新鞋!