Mike, Helen and Tim are at a shopping centre.
迈克、海伦和蒂姆在一个购物中心。
Mike: Be careful, Tim!
迈克:小心,蒂姆!
Helen: Can you see the sign?
海伦:你能看见那个标识吗?
Tim: What does it mean?
蒂姆:它是什么意思?
Helen: It means the floor is wet.
海伦:它的意思是小心地滑。
Then, they see a juice shop.
然后,他们看见一家果汁店。
Helen: Do you want some juice?
海伦:你们想要一些果汁吗?
Mike & Tim: Yes, please.
迈克和蒂姆:好的,麻烦了。
Tim: Here’s a sign. What does it mean, Mike?
蒂姆:这是一个标识。它是什么意思,迈克?
Mike: It means you can’t litter here.
迈克:它的意思是你不能在这里乱扔垃圾。
There is a bookshop. Helen wants to go in.
有一家书店。海伦想要进入。
Mike: You can’t take your juice into the shop, Helen.
迈克:你不能把你的果汁带入店里,海伦。
Tim: Can you see that sign? It means you can’t eat or drink there.
蒂姆:你能看见那个标识吗?它的意思是你不能在那里饮食。
Helen: I’m sorry.
海伦:我很抱歉。
Now they are eating some noodles in a restaurant.
现在他们正在一家饭店里吃面条。
Helen: Is someone smoking? I can smell it.
海伦:有人正在吸烟吗?我能闻到烟味。
Tim: Please don’t smoke here. Can you see that sign? It means you can’t smoke here.
蒂姆:请不要在这里吸烟。你能看见那个标识吗?它的意思是你不能在这里吸烟。
Man: OK. Sorry!
男人:好的。抱歉!