Daming: Simon, which festival in the US is your favourite?
大明:西蒙,在美国哪一个节日是你最喜欢的?
Simon: My favourite festival is Thanksgiving. This festival is very important to us in the US.
西蒙:我最喜欢的节日是感恩节。在美国,这个节日对我们来说是非常重要的。
Daming: What do you do on Thanksgiving?
大明:你们在感恩节做什么?
Simon: We always have a big, special dinner. We say “thank you” for our food, family and friends. We have a lot of fun.
西蒙:我们总是吃一顿丰盛的、特别的晚餐。我们对我们的食物、家人和朋友们说“谢谢你们”。我们过得很愉快。
Simon: I wrote a poem about Thanksgiving. Do you want to hear it?
西蒙:我写了一首关于感恩节的诗。你想要听一听吗?
Daming: Yes, please.
大明:好的,请吧。
Simon: Thanksgiving is nearly here.
西蒙:感恩节临近了。
Thanksgiving comes every year.
感恩节每年都来。
There is one thing I should say.
我应该说一件事情。
Thanksgiving is my favourite day!
感恩节是我最喜欢的日子!
Daming: Oh, your poem is amazing!
大明:哦,你的诗很令人惊奇!