Daming: What are you doing, Simon?
大明:你正在做什么,西蒙?
Simon: I’m putting my new stamps into my stamp book. These are stamps from Canada. And these are stamps from the UK. And these ones are very, very old. They’re from the US.
西蒙:我正在把我的新邮票放进集邮册里。这些是来自加拿大的邮票。这些是来自英国的邮票。这些邮票非常、非常古老。它们来自美国。
Daming: Have you got any stamps from China?
大明:你有来自中国的邮票吗?
Simon: No, I haven’t. You always send me emails. You don’t send me letters, so I haven’t got any Chinese stamps!
西蒙:不,我没有。你总是给我发送电子邮件。你不给我寄信,所以我没有中国邮票!
Daming: I will send you lots of Chinese stamps.
大明:我将会给你寄很多中国邮票。
Simon: Thank you.
西蒙:谢谢你。
Simon: Do you collect stamps?
西蒙:你收集邮票吗?
Daming: No, I don’t. But it’s a good idea!
大明:不,我不收集邮票。但是它是一个好主意!
Simon: Here are some stamps from the US and Canada for you.
西蒙:这里是给你的一些来自美国和加拿大的邮票。
Daming: Thank you.
大明:谢谢你。
Simon: You can make a stamp book with them.
西蒙:你可以用它们制作一本集邮册。
Daming: Great!
大明:太棒了!