Li Ming: I want Danny and Jenny to come on our trip to Beijing. May I invite them, Mum?
李明:我想要丹尼和詹妮来参加我们的北京之旅。我可以邀请他们吗,妈妈?
Mrs. Li: Okay, Li Ming. I will call Mrs. Smith.
李太太:好的,李明。我将要给史密斯太太打电话。
Mrs. Li: Hello. This is Mrs. Li. May I speak to Mrs. Smith?
李太太:你好。我是李太太。我可以和史密斯太太通话吗?
Mrs. Smith: This is Mrs. Smith.
史密斯太太:我是史密斯太太。
Mrs. Li: Li Ming and I are going on a trip to Beijing. Can Jenny and Danny come?
李太太:我和李明打算去北京旅行。詹妮和丹尼能来吗?
Jenny: Please, Mum? Please! Please!
詹妮:好吗,妈妈?拜托了!拜托了!
Mrs. Smith: That’s wonderful, Mrs. Li! Yes, Jenny can go. I can talk to Danny’s mother.
史密斯太太:那太好了,李太太!是的,詹妮可以去。我可以和丹尼的母亲说。
Mrs. Li: Thank you, Mrs. Smith.
李太太:谢谢你,史密斯太太。
Mrs. Smith: When will you go to Beijing?
史密斯太太:你们将要在什么时候去北京?
Mrs. Li: We will go to Beijing in the morning on February 3.
李太太:我们将要在2月3日上午去北京。
Mrs. Smith: Okay!
史密斯太太:好的!
Hooray!
万岁!
Hooray!
万岁!