Unit 1 We lived in a small house. -课文原文朗读

Lingling is still in the UK with Sam and Amy.

玲玲仍然和萨姆、埃米在英国。

Amy: Look, Lingling! It's a programme about China.Come and watch!

埃米:看,玲玲!它是关于中国的一个节目。过来看!

Lingling: I'm coming!

玲玲:我来了!

Old lady: Life was very different in China many years ago.

老妇人:许多年前中国的生活很不同。

Interviewer: How was it different?

采访者:它有怎样的不同?

Old lady: We lived in a small house.We didn't have enough food.There weren't many buses.There weren't any televisions.

老妇人:我们住在一个小房子里。我们没有足够的食物。没有很多公共汽车。没有电视机。

Interviewer: How about now?

采访者:现在呢?

Old lady: We live in a big house.We've got lots of food.There are lots of buses and cars.I watch TV every day.Yesterday I watched TV with my grandchildren.

老妇人:我们住在一个大房子里。我们有许多食物。有很多公共汽车和小汽车。我每天都看电视。昨天我和我(外)孙子(女)一起看电视了。

Interviewer: Thank you for talking to us.

采访者:谢谢你对我们说(这些)。

Amy: China is changing.

埃米:中国正在变化。

Lingling: I miss China! I miss my grandma!

玲玲:我想念中国!我想念我(外)祖母!

问题反馈

声明:本内容为金星教育原创或整理,未经书面授权,禁止以任何方式转载,违者必究!

返回〖Unit 1 We lived in a small house. 〗 返回顶部